Live Free Without Pain.
The Neck Traction Device is an professional and easy to use neck traction device that works to stretch and relax the muscles in the shoulders and neck.
Simply rest your neck against the soft velvet material and inflate the device to your comfort level with the efficient hand pump.
It is designed to reduce headaches, relieve muscle tension, improve bad posture, increase range of motion, and alleviate neck pain.
Why do I need this?
Do you feel like you cannot live life to the fullest because you are suffering from the following issues?
- IMPROVES POSTURE: The perfect posture correction device for people who often like to read a book / watch TV in bed or use computer & smartphone on a regular basis. This traction device supports the neck, while elevating the jawbone. This creates an optimal spine alignment, which relieves tension in your nerves.
- INSTANT RELIEF FROM PAIN: The affortable device helps to oxygenate muscles, nerves & tendons by increasing the intervertebral space between compressed joints and promoting blood circulation.
You'll feel immediate relief from pain and tension.
LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE: No matter where you are, experience spinal traction at home or on the go. It’s soft, lightweight and small enough to fit in your suitcase, purse, car or backpack.
- APPROVED BY PHYSIOTHERAPISTS: Many physiotherapists use the neck traction method to relieve neck pain. Get comparable results to expensive treatments and enjoy neck traction at home while relaxing.
- EASY TO USE: Step-by-step instructions ensure you’re getting the best use of our cervical traction unit.
How does it work?
When used properly, Neck Traction Device can allow neck muscles to relax, stretch neck and shoulder muscles, improve circulation, decompress spinal discs, and ultimately relieve pain, in as little as 20 minutes.
Follow the instructions below to learn how to relieve your neck and shoulder pain in five easy steps.
- Place the device around your neck with the air pump on your left side and attach the adjustable velcro straps.
- To inflate the device, first turn the Slow Air Release Valve, located at the Pump Bulb, clockwise to close off the valve.
- Roll the blue wheel on the airlock down, so that the air passage is opened.
- Now squeeze the Pump Bulb repeatedly until the desired firmness is reached.
- Upon reaching your desired amount of inflation, roll the blue wheel on the airlock up so that the air does not instantly exit Neck Traction Device.
🕑 For initial results, we recommend using the device 2-3 times a day for 20-30 minutes a session.
Unisex size, fits women and men.
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!
- Please allow 7-15 days for delivery to the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and all European Union Countries.
- Please allow 7-20 days for delivery to the rest of the world.