The Beebroo frees up a hand during these precious moments, giving you the ability to read a book to your baby, massage and caress your baby, or even enjoy family meals together.
It’s perfect for parents who bottle feed with pumped breast milk or formula. Nursing moms have a free hand; now bottle feeding parents can too!
Easy to Use, Comfortable and Safe
The Beebroo is a free hand bottle holder designed to enhance the feeding time for you, your baby and your family.
- Easy to use and easy to clean
- Rolls up neatly for easy storage or transport
- Lightweight, even with a full bottle
- Soft and flexible for a secure, comfortable fit
- Helps keep your baby in an upright feeding position, and keeps the bottle at a stable, consistent angle
- Ergonomically designed with no buckles, clips or straps
- Fits any baby bottle!
It's the Solution for Every Parent!
Enhance Family Time
Feeding your baby doesn't have to prevent you from having a meal as a family. No longer do you need to switch the baby between parents and eat a cold dinner.
Beebroo helps include older siblings in feeding time as well! Use your free hand to massage the baby, or give a sibling an extra snuggle.
Read to your baby from the beginning!
Pediatricians recommend reading to infants and The Beebroo helps make reading time easier! In addition, The Beebroo is:
- Pediatrician approved
Beebroo allows amputees as well as those who have lost the use of an arm to more easily feed their baby.
Helps caregivers with:
- Chronic pain
- Limited Use of Hands
About the product
- Tips for use!
- Position the Strap nice and high - just under either shoulder. We think it's easiest to hold baby on the same side as the Strap
- Insert bottle upright
- Rotate to find the perfect angle and rachet down a notch if baby isn't 100% comfortable
- Rotate bottle back up for burping
|Item Weight||1.65 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 7 x 6.8 inches|
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!
- Please allow 5-10 days for delivery to the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and all European Union Countries.
- Please allow 7-14 days for delivery to the rest of the world.